Vol. 52, No. 9: February 2001
- Notes from the Editors, February 2001 by The Editors (MR)
- The Nader Campaign and the Future of U.S. Left Electoral Politics by The Editors (MR)
- Race and Class in the Work of Oliver Cromwell Cox by Adolph Reed Jr., Oliver Cromwell Cox
- Privatization and Urban Issues: A Global Perspective by William K. Tabb
- Market Failures in US Medicine by W. T. Whitney, Jr.
- Remembering Daniel Singer by Percy Brazil
- About the Workers and For the Workers by Michael D. Yates