Login to access subscriber-only resources.
- "Notes from the Editors, December 2015" by The Editors
- "Marxism and Ecology: Common Fonts of a Great Transition" by John Bellamy Foster
- "No Reconciliation without Truth: An Interview with Tan Swie Ling on the 1965 Mass Killings in Indonesia" by Intan Suwandi
- "The United States and the 1965–1966 Mass Murders in Indonesia" by Bradley Simpson
- "Laudato Si—The Pope's Anti-Systemic Encyclical" by Michael Löwy
- "A Question of Place" by Grace Lee Boggs
- "Reconstructing Marx's Critique of Political Economy from His London Notebooks" by Kohei Saito