Login to access subscriber-only resources.
- Notes from the Editors, July 2003 by The Editors (MR)
- The New Age of Imperialism by John Bellamy Foster
- Confronting the Empire by Samir Amin
- U.S. Weakness and the Struggle for Hegemony by Immanuel Wallerstein
- U.S. Hegemony Today by Peter Gowan
- The New Geopolitics by Michael Klare
- The Global Minotaur by Joseph Halevi, Yanis Varoufakis
- The Two Wings of the Eagle by William K. Tabb
- The Grid of History: Cowboys and Indians by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz, Peter Rachleff
- Can U.S. Workers Embrace Anti-Imperialism? by Bill Fletcher, Jr.
- Notes on the Antiwar Movement by Barbara Epstein
- Prospects for Anti-Imperialism: Coming to Terms with Our Own Bourgeoisie by Sam Gindin
- Construction of an Enemy by Eleanor Stein
- Homeland Imperialism: Fear and Resistance by Bernardine Dohrn, Peter Rachleff
- The Parameters of Resistance by Amiya Kumar Bagchi