Vol. 46, No. 4: September 1994
- Subcommander Marcos is More than Just Gay by Paul M. Sweezy, Harry Magdoff
- The International Oil Industry: Recent Changes and their Implications for Mexico by Michael Tanzer
- Cuba and the Liberation of Southern Africa by Sylvester Cohen, Jr.
- Algerian Women Confront Fundamentalism by Karima Bennoune
- Population and Development: Toward a Social Justice Agenda by Asoka Bandarage
- Remembering Ralph Miliband by Joel Kovel
- Breaking the Mind-Forg'd Manacles by J. Quinn Brisben