Vol. 42, No. 7: December 1990
- Dangers of Democracy by Paul M. Sweezy, Harry Magdoff
- The Exhaustion of Developmental Socialism: Lessons from China by Clifford DuRand
- Poverty Crisis in the Third World: The Contradictions of World Bank Policy by Paul Burkett
- The Changing Wealth of the U.S. Ruling Class by Christian Davenport, James Petras
- Mexico's Political Earthquake by James D. Cockcroft
- A Successful Conference in Havana by The Editors (MR)
- A Campaign that Failed by Bill Fletcher, Jr.