Review of The Imperiled Economy, Book II: Through the Safety Net edited by R. Cherry, C. D'Onofrio, C. Kurdas, T. Michl, F. Moseley, and M. Naples.
- Zhihe Wang, Ecological Marxism in China , Monthly Review: Vol. 63, No. 9: February 2012
- Wang Zhihe, He Huili, Fan Meijun, The Ecological Civilization Debate in China: The Role of Ecological Marxism and Constructive Postmodernism—Beyond the Predicament of Legislation , Monthly Review: Vol. 66, No. 6: November 2014
- Paul Blackledge, Engels vs. Marx?: Two Hundred Years of Frederick Engels , Monthly Review: Vol. 72, No. 1 (May 2020)
- Richard D. Wolff, Western Marxism , Monthly Review: Vol. 30, No. 4: September 1978
- Zhihe Wang, Meijun Fan, Hui Dong, Dezhong Sun, What Does Ecological Marxism Mean For China?: Questions and Challenges for John Bellamy Foster , Monthly Review: Vol. 64, No. 9: February 2013
- Joel Kovel, Western Marxism , Monthly Review: Vol. 34, No. 7: December 1982
- Joel Kovel, The Vatican Strikes Back , Monthly Review: Vol. 36, No. 11: April 1985
- Gordon H. Chang, Su Shaozhi, Perspectives on Marxism in China Today: An Interview with Su Shaozhi , Monthly Review: Vol. 38, No. 4: September 1986
- Leo Marx, Double Conciousness and the Cultural Politics of F. O. Mathiessen , Monthly Review: Vol. 34, No. 9: February 1983
- Roger Burbach, Ellen Meiksins Wood, John Bellamy Foster, David Englestein, For a Zapatista Style Postmodernist Perspective; Marxism and Postmodernism: A Reply to Roger Burbach; On Hobsbawm's Pessimism: A Reply to Justin Rosenberg , Monthly Review: Vol. 47, No. 10: March 1996
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.