- Judith Whitehead, Intersectionality and Primary Accumulation: Caste and Gender in India under the Sign of Monopoly-Finance Capital , Monthly Review: Vol. 68, No. 6: November 2016
- Zuhal Yeşilyurt Gündüz, The Feminization of Migration: Care and the New Emotional Imperialism , Monthly Review: Vol. 65, No. 7: December 2013
- R. Jamil Jonna, John Bellamy Foster, Marx's Theory of Working-Class Precariousness: Its Relevance Today , Monthly Review: Vol. 67, No. 11: April 2016
- John Bellamy Foster, Robert W. McChesney, What Recovery? , Monthly Review: Vol. 54, No. 11: April 2003
- John Bellamy Foster, Mészáros and the Critique of the Capital System: Foreword to The Necessity of Social Control , Monthly Review: Vol. 66, No. 7: December 2014
- Richard B. Du Boff, Edward S. Herman, William K. Tabb, Ellen Meiksins Wood, A Critique of Tabb on Globalization: An Exchange , Monthly Review: Vol. 49, No. 6: November 1997
- Nancy E. Rose, Lessons from the New Deal Public Employment Programs , Monthly Review: Vol. 61, No. 5: October 2009
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.